Tuesday 16 March 2010

RC - More shooting troubles

This weekend I was able to film the bedroom/bathroom sequence, which I thought had gone reasonably well; managing to capture the required shots and more. However, it wasn't until Casey and I reviewed my filming the monday after that I realised that I had made an unrepairable mistake - I had filmed most of the shots sideways. This was a bad mistake to make, as it now means that these shots are unusable because even if we do rotate them the pixel quality will be reduced and the shot would have to be zoomed in so to fit the screen of the camera. Despite this, there are a couple of shots that can still be used.
Due to this unfortunate incident Casey and I are going to attempt this part of the filming again this weekend, which will hopefully go a lot more seamlessly. As they quite rightly say - you learn from your mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment