Tuesday 23 March 2010

RC - Editing so far

Casey and I have been editing our opening sequence material for a couple of weeks now and it has definitely been an experience.
Using Adobe Premier has been quite an easy task (retrospectively), as I feel that I have now become accustomed to the mechanisms of this program and can use it to my advantage. Obviously there are some areas where my editing skills can be improved, but practice makes perfect.
We have exactly a week to go until the completion of our opening is due and I do think that, on the whole, things are going well. Through editing we have managed to capture the idea we envisioned from the beginning, although we do have quite a few things left do, which include: recording the necessary sound for each part of our sequence, editing the last section of our footage and adding the film titles and lastly, making sure we have all of the required shots to complete our opening.
This next week is going to be the most difficult and most challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment