Monday 26 April 2010

RC - Evaluating our media product

Beginning to evaluate our product:
After exporting and handing in our final product of our opening sequence, Casey and I had the opportunity of using the Easter holidays to prepare our responses to the evaluation questions we were asked to do. Once we returned back to school we spent time deliberating the way in which we were actually going to present these questions, as it is required of us to explore and develop are use of I.C.T and to show off these skills in our presentation.

It has been decided that I will answer the questions 1, 3, and 6 and Casey 2, 4, 5, and 7. Originally I was suppose to answer question 4 but we felt that question 4 and 5 were closely linked so could be answered almost as one.

Although Casey and I have decided which questions we are going to answer and present individually it was still asked of us to answer each question by ourselves over the easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment